Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First Post

Welcome to my new blog.  I've avoided doing this for a long while based on the premise that it would be too difficult for me to do by myself.  We shall see.  I hope to use this to share with friends and family my new crafting endeavors and some stories about my life that are sure to make you laugh.  I'm frequently told by outsiders that the goings ons in my life are often funny enough to warrant a movie.  Until my big break in Hollywood, this will be my avenue to share them with you.

I don't anticipate this blog being updated daily, I'll start with an attempt at 3 days a week and see how that goes.  Who knows?  It may be updated daily with what I've blown up in the kitchen, what my daughter tried to shove up her nose, or what I've done to accidentally lock myself in a room in our house (don't think that hasn't happened).  The possibilities are endless!

I'd really like to make this something interactive in the future, after I've gotten a few followers, so I can offer give aways and the like.  I enjoy the contests offered on other crafter's blogs and hope to follow that format, but first things first.  I need people to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment